Blog Week of 8-8-2022

Blog Week of 8-8-2022

Quote of the Week 8-8-2022 “Make the mind tougher by exposing it to adversity.” NEWS Welcome back friends!  Who is ready for our first ever FIELD DAY! Let’s go people.  Lots of fun events planned for Friday, August 19th.  Bring your friends and family...
Blog Week of 8-1-2022

Blog Week of 8-1-2022

Quote of the Week 8-1-2022 “You can’t have the juice without the squeeze”. NEWS Welcome back friends, and welcome to a new month at the 631!  I heard this week’s quote the other day and basically fell off of my chair.  You can’t have the juice without the squeeze-...
Blog Week of 7-25-2022

Blog Week of 7-25-2022

Quote of the Week 7-25-2022 “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” NEWS Welcome back friends!  Another great week at the 631 coming up.  Thank you to all in attendance for our Box Night Out Movies in...
Blog Week of 7-18-2022

Blog Week of 7-18-2022

Quote of the Week 7-18-2022 “You can become a winner only if you are willing to walk over the edge.” NEWS Welcome back friends!  Box night out is quickly approaching- July 22nd at the park.  Movies in the moonlight should be lots of fun for us and you KNOW I...
Blog Week of 7-11-2022

Blog Week of 7-11-2022

Quote of the Week 7-11-2022 “Pay any price to stay in the presence of extraordinary people.” NEWS Welcome back friends.  Summer is rolling along nicely and we have lots of fun planned for you guys.  For July’s Box Night Out we are enjoying an outdoor Movies...
Blog Week of 7-4-2022

Blog Week of 7-4-2022

Quote of the Week 7-4-2022 “The pro is the amateur who simply showed up every day.” NEWS Welcome back friends!  I think 95% of you guys are all good to go on our new Push Press Social app.  For the remaining 5% – this is the week to get it...